|039 Precision Microregulator
- Sensitive high performance model with rolling diaphragm; high stability with low
- load losses and big flow rate.
- * Downstream overpressures quickly eliminated.
- * Can be wall mounted with ring nut for panel assembling or, on request, with
- * Usable on version for air (with relieving and red knob) or for water (without relieving and black knob).
- * Lockable safety knob.
- * Pressure ranges:
- 0-2 Bar, 0-4 Bar, 0-8 Bar (standard), 0-12.5 Bar
- 0-0.2 MPa, 0-0.4 MPa, 0-0.8 MPa (standard), 0-1.25 MPa
- * Maximum inlet pressure: 16 Bar (1,60 MPa).
- * Temperature range: 5-50°C (41-122°F).
- * Max. torque inserts G1/8” IN-OUT: 20 N·m.
- * Max. torque inserts G1/4” IN-OUT: 25 N·m.
- * Reference flow rate (P=6.3 Bar - Dp=1 Bar): 450 Nl/min.
- * Weight: 0.100 Kg.
- * Are available other two versions:
- (FA) provided with a CONTROLLED AIR ESCAPE which is able to achieve highly accurate pressure adjustement.
- (SR) provided with a FAST BLOWDOWN mounted between valve and actuator;
- this device allows a rapid descharge when inlet pressure is stopped.